PHIL-CAST (Orthopedic Casting Tape)
PHIL is our brand and contains the meaning of ‘We make sure to accomplish’. We shall create together in line with the needs of the customers and market.
PHIL-CAST is manufactured by combining POLYURETHANE, a hardener and FIBERGLASS with outstanding elasticity and flexibility. It is a product that becomes hardened through curing upon contact with water or moisture. Setting time for curing is within 5 minutes with full curing achieved within 20 minutes.
- Wide Range of Colors
- PHIL-CAST™ fiberglass product has 20 times as high strength as the existing plaster bandage and 20% greater strengths in comparison with polyester cast product.
- However, its weight is 1/5 and thickness is 1/3 of the plaster product.
Formability and Moldability
- PHIL-CAST™ fiberglass product is in the form of woven tape developed by independent technology of ‘Mika’ and boosts highly outstanding flexibility and elasticity. (More than 30% greater elasticity than polyester product)
- As the result, it has excellent formability with ease of tasks for difficult curved areas of body such as elbow and ankle.
- PHIL-CAST™ fiberglass product boosts of outstanding X-Ray penetrability.
- As such, it is easy to diagnose and observe the status of recovery of patients.
- In particular, high resolution without afterimage enables observation of areas with microfracture
Stability, Water-proof and Ventilation
- PHIL-CAST™ fiberglass product not only has high strength but is also very durable against external impact. As such, it will not be cracked and edges will not fall off upon impact.
- In addition, due to the small pores of the woven structure enables outstanding ventilation to prevent skin diseases including itchiness and foul odor due to accumulation of moisture inside the cast.
- PHIL-CAST™ fiberglass product can be cut more easily with the use of cast cutter, enabling quick removal.
|ORDER NO.||SIZE||SPEC||PACKING||C/T PACKING|
|MK-3702||2'X4YDS||5.0cm X 360cm||10 rolls /an inbox||150 rolls/CT|
|MK-3703||3'X4YDS||7.5cm X 360cm||10 rolls /an inbox||150 rolls/CT|
|MK-3704||4'X4YDS||10.0cm X 360cm||10 rolls /an inbox||120 rolls/CT|
|MK-3705||5'X4YDS||12.5cm X 360cm||10 rolls /an inbox||100 rolls/CT|
1) If there is small hole in the aluminum packaging, it can undergo gradual curing due to moisture in the air. As such, precautions must be taken to ensure there is no puncture in the product packaging by sharp object.
2) Recommended storage temperature is in the range of 15℃~35℃ and exposure to direct sunlight for prolonged period of time can degrade its storage stability.
3) When using the product after having stored the product in low temperature for long time during winter, place the product in room temperature for more than 1 hour before use.